Creamy 5 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt and Cinnamon. Super easy to make and takes only 5 minutes of cooking time! No candy thermometer required!
Today I am sharing one of my favorite fudge recipes. It’s super easy, takes only 5 minutes to make, requires only 4 ingredients (all of which you probably already have in your pantry) and doesn’t require a candy thermometer. Check, check, check and double check!
The fudge is creamy on the inside and firm around the edges with a nice hint of cinnamon.
You can omit the sea salt if sweet and salty is not your thing. For me it totally is and makes this fudge 10 x better!
To make the fudge simply melt all of the ingredients in a double boiler until melted and super thick. Pour into an 8 x 8 pan and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up.
What you need for this 5 Ingredient Fudge with Sea Salt:
- Sweetened Condensend Milk
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Sea Salt
Serve this fudge at your next holiday party or as a gift!
4 Ingredient Fudge with Sea Salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sea salt for serving
- Grease an 8 x 8 pan with butter.
- Place parchment paper on top making sure to overlap the sides. Set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and place over a pot filled about halfway with lightly simmering water. (You do not want the water and bowl to touch).
- Whisk until the chocolate is melted. Takes about 6 minutes. Mixture will be very thick.
- Pour into the prepared pan and place it in the fridge to firm for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove the fudge by running a knife along the edges and lift the fudge out by holding onto the parchment paper. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.