Easy 30 Minute Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps! Grilled pork tossed with an amazing Asian sauce. Perfect as an appetizer or for dinner!
Thank you Smithfield® Marinated Pork for sponsoring this post. All opinions and text are my own.
These Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps couldn’t be easier. They are the perfect meal for a busy weeknight and can be made in under 30 minutes!
I used Smithfield® Marinated Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin for this recipe. They are 100% fresh pork cuts, slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned.
I grilled the Smithfield® Marinated Pork, cubed it and tossed it in my simple Asian Sauce. Grilling the pork was super easy and left it juicy, crispy on the outside with a hint of smokiness. #RealFlavorRealFast
After the pork is grilled I toss it in the Asian inspired sauce. The sauce is made up of 3 simple pantry staples: soy sauce, hoisin sauce and oyster sauce. I like to double the sauce if I am serving it with a side of sticky rice.
Look for Smithfield Marinated Pork at your local Food Lion store. Enjoy!
Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 1 package (16 ounces) Smithfield® Marinated Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- bib lettuce for serving
- green onions for garnish, if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- Heat grill to medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add pork and cook for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked. Allow the pork to rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork is cooking make the sauce. Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce to a large skillet or pan. Cook over low heat until heated through.
- Cube the cooked pork into bite sized pieces.
- Toss the cubed pork into the sauce.
- Serve immediately over bib lettuce with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Pork. The opinions and text are all mine.