Super Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Oreo Cookie Crust layered with a peanut butter filling and chocolate ganache!
No bake desserts are perfect for the summer time. Just mix up the ingredients and place it in the fridge to set. No oven required.
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is amazingly decadent and rich. You can never go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate.
The first layer of this pie is the Oreo crust. The crust is made with crumbled Oreo’s and melted butter. It’s super simple, buttery and loaded with chocolate flavor. Press the Oreo cookie crust into the pie pan and freeze for 10 minutes to set.
The second layer is a creamy peanut butter filling. I mix together butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla in a stand mixer until smooth and creamy. Spread it on top of the crust and place it back in the refrigerator while you are making your ganache.
To prepare the third layer, heat heavy cream and chocolate chips in the microwave until melted. Spread the ganache on top of the peanut butter layer and place back in the fridge to allow it to set.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set and enjoy!
- 20 Oreos (about ¾ of a full package)
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Add Oreos to a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter to the food processor and pulse a couple more times to combine. (If your food processor is not big enough you can do this in two batches or mix in a small bowl)
- Press into a 9 inch pie pan and place crust in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on low speed until incorporated.
- Spoon the peanut butter mixture into the crust. Place in the refrigerator while you are working on your ganache.
- Add chocolate chips, peanut butter and heavy cream to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
- Allow the ganache to cool for about 2-3 minutes. Pour and spread ontop of the peanut butter layer.
- Place back in the refrigerator for at least 1 hours to set.
Adapted from Kevin & Amanda