Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Gluten-Free and ready in less than 20 minutes!
Are you ready for the the easiest cookie recipe ever!? These cookies can be made in one bowl without a mixer and only require 8 simple ingredients!
They are also healthier and gluten free! No flour is added to these cookies. Just peanut butter, light brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, egg, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. That’s it!
All you need is 5 minutes of prep time to whip up these cookies.
Simply add all of the ingredients to a large bowl expect for the chocolate chips and mix to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and your done! Portion the dough into rounded tablespoon cookies. I like to flatten my cookies slightly with the back of my fingers. (They tend to puff up a bit if you do not)
These Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies have tons of flavor. You can’t go wrong with the peanut butter + chocolate combo! If you are a fan of peanut butter like myself you will love these cookies!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add peanut butter, both sugars, egg, salt, vanilla and baking soda until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheets and space them 2 inches apart. Press down each cookie with your hand to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Adapted from My Recipes