Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad drizzled with a spicy buttermilk ranch dressing! A perfect summertime meal!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Castello Cheese. The opinions and text are all mine.
It’s time for another salad recipe and I am super excited about this one! This salad is similar to a traditional cobb salad but with a summer spin on it. Grilled chicken and grilled corn get added to this salad.
It all gets drizzled with an AMAZING spicy buttermilk ranch dressing. Loaded with cayenne pepper and tabasco for a hint of spice.
This salad is a great way to use up any leftovers. If you have leftover grilled corn and chicken this salad will come together in minutes!
The Castello Blue Cheese makes this salad. It’s super creamy and tangy. Plus they are in slices which makes them perfect for sandwiches, salads or just for snacking! Castello has a wide range of unique blue cheeses. Check out Castello’s website for more information on their cheeses.
Why I love this salad:
- It’s healthy.
- Light and fresh.
- Loaded with flavor.
- Only requires a few ingredients.
….and best of all is drizzled with a Spicy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing!
Love this salad recipes? Here are some more salad recipes to try!
- Berry Spinach Salad with Berry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Summer Fruit Salad with Mint and Lime Juice
- Blackened Shrimp Salad
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cooked grilled chicken breast, cubed
- ¼ cup corn, grilled
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Castello Burger Blue Cheese, crumbled
- ½ avocado, diced
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne peper
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- To assemble the salad fill two bowls with mixed greens.
- Top with chicken, corn, tomatoes, bacon, blue cheese and avocado.
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of spicy buttermilk ranch dressing!
- Combine milk and lemon juice in a small bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add in mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne, dill, ground mustard and hot sauce. Whisk to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. I find it tastes better when it has time to sit, at least an hour.