Hoisin Glazed Salmon and Veggies in foil baked to perfection and drizzled with an amazing 3 ingredient hoisin sauce!
This Hoisin Glazed Salmon and Veggies couldn’t be easier. Everything is cooked in aluminum foil and baked which means easy clean up and minimal effort. Dinner is ready in under 30 minutes!
The salmon gets coated with an easy Hoisin sauce that’s sweet, sour and tangy. Hoisin makes a wonderful glaze for this salmon.
This sauce requires only 3 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry: Hoisin, soy sauce and sesame oil.
I brush half of the sauce on the fish before I bake it and reserve the other half for when the salmon comes out of the oven.
To prepare the salmon and veggies simply line out two sheets of aluminum foil and place the mixed veggies on top and a piece of salmon. Brush each piece of salmon with the hoisin sauce and fold up the edges of the foil. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is fully cooked and the vegetables are tender. Serve with an extra spoonful of glaze and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
While the salmon is cooking I whip up some rice or quinoa to serve alongside!
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 cups mixed vegetables, I used a bag of mixed carrots, broccoli and snap peas (If the pieces of broccoli are large cut them to make them smaller so the broccoli cooks all the way through)
- olive oil, for drizzling
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- ¼ cup hoisin
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line two seperate sheets of aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Place veggies on the bottom and drizzle with a little oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place a piece of salmon on top of the vegetables. Repeat step.
- Divide the hoisin sauce and brush the salmon filets with only half of the sauce. (The other is reserved for when the salmon comes out of the oven).
- Fold up the aluminum foil around the salmon and veggies until everything is covered and sealed tight.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the salmon is cooked all the way through and the veggies are tender.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk to combine.