Thick and creamy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie loaded with creamy peanut butter, old fashioned oats, bananas and vanilla soy milk.
Smoothies that are healthy AND taste good are the best! One’s that require a spoon instead of a straw are even better. This smoothie is loaded with creamy peanut butter, old fashioned oats, and soy milk. This smoothie tastes like dessert in a glass.
This recipe makes just enough for one serving. It is the perfect portion size for a snack, breakfast, or midday meal.
With only a few simple ingredients this smoothie comes together quickly. It can be made in under 5 minutes! Perfect for hectic mornings when you are running out the door.
This Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie is loaded with protein thanks to the creamy peanut butter and banana. One serving of this smoothie pack 14.7 grams of protein and 4.7 grams of fiber.
Here’s where all the protein is coming from:
- 1/2 cup of Soy Milk -> 4 grams of protein
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter -> 8.0 grams
- 1 whole Banana -> 1.2 grams
- 1/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats -> 2.7 grams
To make the smoothie simply add all of the ingredients to a blender, blend for 30 seconds and stir. Blend for another 30 seconds to 60 seconds. Pour into a glass and garnish with banana slices and oats if desired. Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Double or triple the recipe to have extra on hand for the week.
If you have frozen bananas on hand you can always use them instead of fresh. It is a great way to use up leftover bananas!
If you like this recipe you’ll love my Pumpkin Banana Smoothie.
Check out my full list of breakfast recipes!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 whole banana
- ½ cup soy milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds and stir.
- Blend for another 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with banana slices and oats if desired.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator until ready to eat.