Super Easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken. Chicken breasts cooked until tender and juicy in a tangy barbecue sauce.
Thank you NESTEA for sponsoring this post! All opinions and text are my own.
I love summer dinners that are quick and easy and leave lots of time for friends and family. This slow cooker barbecue chicken is always a summertime staple in my house. It’s super easy to make and always turns out incredibly juicy and tender.
For this recipe you can use either homemade barbecue sauce or store bought. I always love making this with my Bourbon Barbecue Sauce.
My favorite beverage to serve with barbecue is NESTEA Peach Tea. Perfectly crisp and refreshing with the perfect amount of peach flavor.
This Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken couldn’t be easier. Simply add your chicken breast and barbecue sauce to the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours or until fully cooked and the chicken shreds easily.
I shred the chicken in the slow cooker and keep it warm until I am ready to serve. Serve on sandwich buns with (my favorite) mac and cheese! Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1½ cups homemade barbecue sauce or store-bought
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and pour the barbecue sauce on top. Toss to coat the chicken in the sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours or until fully cooked and the chicken shreds easily.
- Using two forks shred the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Serve on sandwiches will extra barbecue sauce from the slow cooker if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nestea. The opinions and text are all mine.