Super Easy Spicy Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts. Perfect side dish to compliment any meal. Takes less than 30 minutes to make!
Roasting is one of the best ways to cook Brussels sprouts. Caramelized and crispy on the outside and perfectly tender on the inside. It’s hard for me to understand why people don’t like them. I enjoy them raw, shredded in a salad or roasted and tossed with lemon juice. People have a love hate relationship with Brussels sprouts and I happen to love them.
These roasted Brussels sprouts are spicy and loaded with tons of garlic. Coated in extra virgin olive oil and tossed with garlic, cayenne pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.
Super addictive even the pickiest eater with love these Brussels sprouts.
Caramelized on the outside and tender on the inside. To achieve the caramelized outside the Brussels sprouts should be cooked at a fairly high temperature (375 degrees) for 20-25 minutes.
Loaded with antioxidants, Brussels Sprouts are great for lowering cholesterol and inflammation. At about 40 calories a cup Brussels sprouts pack enough Vitamin C and Vitamin K for the whole day! Also high in protein and fiber to keep you full throughout the day.
To make these Brussels sprouts simply preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes and serve.
I prepare the Brussels sprouts by cutting them in half lengthwise.
A quick and easy side dish that only takes 30 minutes. What’s better than that?? Perfect to serve alongside any meal.
Looking for some other fun side dishes? Here are a few of my favorites below:
- Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Spicy Ketchup
- Roasted Asparagus with Garlic Breadcrumbs
- 4 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add Brussels sprouts and garlic cloves to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with red pepper flakes, cayenne, pepper and salt. Toss to combine.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender and caramelized. Toss once or twice throughout cooking.
- Take out of the oven and serve immediately.