The BEST Grilled Chicken marinated in an amazing sauce then grilled until juicy and tender. Less than 10 minutes of prep time!
This Grilled Chicken is the perfect summer meal! It takes less than 10 minutes of prep time and the ingredients are things you probably already have in your pantry. Simply throw all of the marinade ingredients into a large ziplock bag and toss to coat the chicken. Marinade overnight or for at least an hour.
When you are ready to eat preheat the grill and remove the chicken from the marinade. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side.
I like to pound my chicken out before putting it in the marinade. This helps the chicken cook evenly and ensures it’s super juicy and tender.
After the chicken comes off of the grill I like to let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting into it. This helps the chicken retain all of its juices.
I like to serve the chicken with an extra squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley. To complete the meal serve with my Spicy Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cilantro Lime Brown Rice!
The BEST Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1½ pounds
- The BEST Grilled Chicken Marinade
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- *Prep time does not include marinating time*
- Add all of the marinade ingredients along with the chicken to a large ziploc bag. Seal the bag and toss to coat the chicken.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
- When you are ready to eat preheat the grill to medium high heat. Spray the grill with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the chicken flipping half way through until fully cooked (about 8 minutes depending on thickness).
- Serve immediately with an extra squeeze of lemon and fresh chopped parsley, if desired.