Quick and easy 30 Minute Lemon Chicken. You only need a few ingredients to make this one pan dish!
Quick and easy dinners are always my favorite. Especially the ones with a handful of ingredients.
This 30 Minute Lemon Chicken fits the part. It is a light and fresh dish with bursts of citrus flavor. You will most likely have the ingredients at home therefore no grocery store runs!
Garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, and fresh parsley make this dish a healthy staple to any weeknight meal. Everything is cooked in one pot making for an easy clean up. I make a light sauce using white wine, chicken stock, and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
This 30 minute meal could not be easier. Simply saute garlic and chicken then add wine, chicken stock, lemon juice, and lemon zest. The lemon zest gives an extra burst of citrus flavor. Garnish with extra lemon slices and fresh chopped parsley.
A couple tips for getting a tender, juicy chicken breast. Make sure to start off with a nice hot pan. This will ensure you have a caramelized crispy outside and a tender inside.
Before cooking the chicken breast I make sure to tenderize it with a mallet or rolling pin (both work great). This will ensure even cooking and provide a juicer chicken breast. To make sure the chicken is fully cooked use a knife of fork to pierce the chicken and make sure the juice is clear not pink.
Craving more recipes? Check out my full list of main dishes.
Looking for other lemon inspired dishes?
30 Minute Lemon Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- extra lemon for garnish
- extra parsley for garnish
- Add oil to a large skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken breast and cook 5-6 minutes on each side until fully cooked.
- Pour in wine and allow to cook for one minute.
- Add in the chicken stock and simmer until slightly reduced.
- Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, and parsley.
- Serve immediately with extra lemon slices and parsley for garnish.