Super Easy 4 Ingredient Peppermint Ganache Pie. Rich, smooth chocolate ganache inside of an Oreo cookie crust. The perfect holiday dessert!
This 4 Ingredient Peppermint Ganache Pie is as simple and easy as it gets. Super rich chocolate ganache filling inside of a chocolatey Oreo cookie crust. It’s all topped off with crushed peppermint for a holiday flare!
Only 4 ingredients and no bake this recipe is one of my favorite desserts to whip up for the holidays.
I kept this dessert super easy and used a pre-made Oreo pie crust. That means no baking or cooling required.
All in all this dessert takes a whopping 5 minutes to make. It does require some chilling time in the fridge. Atleast 2 hours to be exact. This is a perfect dessert to make ahead of time!
Simply melt the chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl until fully melted. Pour into the remade crust and place in the refrigerator to set. How easy is that?!
4 Ingredient Peppermint Ganache Pie
- 1 chocolate Oreo crust you can find these in the baking isle in your grocery store
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- crushed peppermint for topping if desired
- Add chocolate chips and heavy cream to a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook until the chocolate is melted. (I do 30 second intervals and scrap the sides of the bowl and stir each time)
- Once melted pour into then pre-made cookie crust.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.
- Slice and serve with crushed peppermint and melted chocolate for garnish, if desired.
*NOTE: I did not add peppermint extract to the ganache it is totally personal preference. If you would like to add in some peppermint extract start at about 1/4 teaspoon and taste*
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!