Pan Roasted 5 Minute Spicy Chili Almonds. A super easy to make snack! Tossed with fresh cilantro and spices.
I love to snack. Probably a little too much. Having healthy snacks around the house is a great way to curb cravings and feed my snacking addiction. These 5 minute Spicy Chili Almonds fit the bill. Sprinkled with chili powder and cayenne pepper for a spicy kick then tossed with fresh cilantro. Super easy and delicious. The perfect midday snack.
These are wonderful as an appetizer or a snack for parties. Much cheaper than specialty flavored almonds. You can adjust the spice level by adding more or less cayenne and chili powder.
These Spicy Chili Cilantro Almonds are super addictive!
Almonds are packed with vitamins, nutrients and fiber making this a healthy grab and go snack.
To make these Almonds simply
1. Saute almonds with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle in spices.
3. Toss with cilantro.
4. And snack.
Here are some more awesome snacks to try!
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Pumpkin Banana Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
5 Minute Spicy Chili Almonds
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- Add almonds, oil, chili powder and cayenne pepper to a saute pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes until toasted.
- Take off of the heat and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and fresh cilantro.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!