4 Ingredient Cherry Pomegranate Limeade Popsicles. Super refreshing, tart and sweet. Perfect for a hot summer day!
Sweet summer cherries and tart lime juice make the perfect popsicle. Cold, refreshing and tart.
These popsicles are super simple to make and require only 4 ingredients. Fresh cherries, pomegranate juice, fresh squeezed lime juice and sugar. That’s it.
These popsicles are sweet, tart and loaded with fruit flavor.
I made a quick simple syrup (sugar + water) to sweeten up the popsicles.
To make these popsicles simply simmer the sugar and water until the sugar dissolves. Cool and set aside. Puree the cherries, lime juice, pomegranate juice and simple syrup in a blender. Divide among popsicles molds and freeze. That’s it!
This recipe makes about 6 popsicles. Serve any extra as a refreshing drink.
Make it boozy like my sangria popsicles and add some tequila or vodka for a grown up treat!
Cherry Pomegranate Limeade Popsicles
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook on low until sugar dissolves. Take off of the heat and cool.
- Add cherries, lime juice, pomegranate juice and simple syrup (sugar and water mixture) to a blender. Pulse until combined and the chunks of cherries are gone.
- Divide evenly into the popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!