This Cherry Tomato Peach Salsa recipe made with fresh basil, serrano peppers, tomatoes, and peaches. It’s sweet, spicy, and the perfect dip for summer. Pairs great with homemade tortilla chips or spicy pita chips!
During the summer you cannot turn a corner without seeing a sign for fresh produce. I can easily be lured to stop especially if the sign says peaches. Instead of making a traditional cobbler or pie with these fresh peaches and cherry tomatoes I decided to make a fresh summer salsa.
This Cherry Tomato Peach Salsa is loaded with fresh peaches, cherry tomatoes, basil, serrano peppers and lime juice. That’s it!
The sweetness of the peaches complement the spicy serrano pepper. I used serrano peppers over jalapenos because they are a tad bit spicier. You can always adjust the amount of heat for an even spicier or milder salsa.
Either way this Cherry Tomato and Peach Salsa makes a great snack or appetizer.
This salsa is so simple to make and takes less than 15 minutes start to finish. Simply chop up all of the ingredients, throw it in a large bowl with your lime juice, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve with a side of homemade tortilla chips.
I like when the ingredients in this salsa get to marinate for a bit, letting the flavors develop.
This recipe is so fresh and bursting with flavor. It is a great recipe to use up all of summers fresh produce.
Instead of making the typical peach pie or cobbler next time make this Cherry Tomato and Peach Salsa.
More Fruit Salsa Recipes To Try
- Blueberry Lime Salsa by How Sweet Eats
- Mango Salsa by White on Rice Couple
- Watermelon Blueberry Salsa by The Healthy Foodie
- Mojito Melon Salsa by How Sweet Eats
- Cherry Salsa by The First Mess
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to leave a review! This helps other readers and my website! I love to hear your feedback!
Cherry Tomato Peach Salsa
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup peaches medium diced
- 1/2 tablespoon basil chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon serrano pepper finely diced
- 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- pinch salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Adjust the heat to your liking.
- Serve immediately or let sit for a couple of hours to let flavors develop.