Super Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are made with crescent rolls and layered with pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice! Ready in less than 30 minutes, this is the perfect breakfast or treat for fall!
Cinnamon Rolls are one of my favorite breakfast treats. Soft, fluffy rolls swirled with cinnamon and sugar and topped with sweet cream cheese icing. For a Fall twist, I added some pumpkin puree AND pumpkin spice.
These 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for serving during the holidays. They are super easy to whip up and I always have the ingredients on hand.
I topped my crescents with a simple cream cheese icing. It’s rich, thick, and perfectly sweet. Serve them plain or with a slather of icing on top!
The BEST part about these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls is that they take less than 30 minutes to make!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we'll send it straight to your inbox! You will also receive other new recipes in your inbox weekly!
What you’ll need for this recipe
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls: Buttery and so soft, Pillsbury crescent rolls make the best cinnamon rolls!
- Pumpkin puree: Homemade or canned will both work!
- Pumpkin spice: Full of fall flavor, pumpkin spice is so warm and cozy!
- Sugar: Light brown sugar add a delicious caramel flavor. Dark brown sugar or white sugar can be substituted in a pinch.
- Cream cheese icing: You can use store-bought cream cheese icing, however, making your own is so simple! I included a recipe in the recipe card. All you need is butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and a little milk to thin it out.
How to make Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat the oven: To 350 degrees. Grease a pie or cake pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out the crescent dough: Pinch the perforations together with your fingers. Go over it once or twice with a rolling pin to make sure there aren’t any holes. Spread pumpkin onto the crescent dough. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Roll the dough up into the shape of a log and cut it into 8 cinnamon rolls.
- Bake: Place in the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool: Take out of the oven and allow them to cool slightly.
- Serve: With cream cheese icing, if desired.
How to make Cream Cheese Icing
Cream butter and cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment until smooth. Add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. If frosting is too thick add a splash of milk. When the pumpkin cinnamon rolls are cool spread on the cream cheese icing!
Tips for Success
- Add maple syrup to the cream cheese icing for a delicious maple flavor.
- If you like a little crunch, add some crushed pecans, walnuts, or almonds to the filling before rolling the pumpkin cinnamon rolls up!
- Make sure your butter is room temperature for the filling and not melted. Melted butter will leak out of the pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Reheat these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls in the microwave or in the oven until warm if desired.
Love Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls? Here are more pumpkin breakfast recipes to try!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Banana Smoothie
Here are more sweet breakfast recipes to try!
5 Ingredient Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
5 Ingredient Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- cream cheese icing for topping, if desired
Ingredient Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a pie or cake pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out crescent dough and pinch the perforations together with your fingers. Go over it once or twice with a rolling pin to make sure there aren't any holes.
- Spread pumpkin onto the crescent dough.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Roll the dough up into the shape of a log and cut into 8 cinnamon rolls.
- Place in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and allow them to cool slightly. Serve with cream cheese icing, if desired.
Cream Cheese Icing
- Cream butter and cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. If frosting is too thick add a splash of milk.