Spicy Chipotle Pepper Guacamole
Spicy Chipotle Guacamole. Smokey, spicy and loaded with flavor. Perfect as a snack or appetizer! Just in time for Cinco De Mayo!
- 2 avocados, cut in half, pitted and roughly diced
- 1½ tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1-2 tablespoons chipotles in adobo, peppers only, minced (depending on how spicy you like it. You can also add some of the sauce for more heat)
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix to combine making sure not to mash up all of the avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with your favorite chips!
- If making ahead of time add all of the ingredients together except for the avocado. Right before serving add in the avocado and mix. Serve immediately.
Notes Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!
Copyright © 2019 Chef Savvy