No Bake Mascarpone Cheese Fruit Tarts
No Bake Mascarpone Fruit Tarts made with a homemade graham cracker crust and layered with fresh berries. A super colorful and easy make ahead dessert!
- 1½ cups crushed graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- mixed berries for topping the fruit tarts
- Add the graham cracker, butter and sugar to a medium bowl. Mix until the texture is similar to wet sand. Divide the crust between the tarts or use 1 regular pie pan instead. Press the crust down firmly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set. If you want to bake the crust place it in a 375 degree oven for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- To assemble the filling add heavy cream to a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whip until cream forms soft peaks. Take out of the bowl and set aside.
- In the same bowl add the mascarpone cheese, sugar and vanilla to the stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whisk until smooth and lump free.
- Fold in the whipped cream by hand into the mascarpone cheese mixture.
- Place it back on the stand mixer and whisk until combined and lump free.
- Carefully spoon the filling into the tarts. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set.
- Top with fresh berries and serve immediately.
Notes Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!
Copyright © 2019 Chef Savvy