Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili. The BEST turkey chili made healthier and in the slow cooker! Hearty, thick, filling and full of flavor!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans fire roasted garlic diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups frozen corn, (no need to thaw)
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1½ tablespoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 whole chipotles in adobo, diced (can add some sauce too for some more heat)
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- green onions
- tortilla chips
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil.
- Add in ground turkey and cook until browned and no longer pink.
- Add the turkey to the slow cooker along with the rest of the ingredients (except for toppings)
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for 4 hours, until the soup is cooked through.
- Serve warm with the suggested toppings above!
Copyright © 2019 Chef Savvy