Greek Kale Quinoa Salad
30 Minute Greek Kale Quinoa Salad. Loaded with tons of vegetables and tossed with lemon and olive oil!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup baby kale, stems removed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- feta cheese for topping
- Add water and quinoa to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook until all of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the rest of the ingredients to a medium bowl. Toss in cooked quinoa.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of feta cheese or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Notes Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!
Copyright © 2018 Chef Savvy