Super Easy Grilled Curry Mango Chicken. Ready in less than 30 minutes!
Thank you NESTEA for sponsoring this post! All opinions and text are my own.
I am always looking for quick summertime meals that can be made on the grill and in less than 30 minutes. This Grilled Curry Mango Chicken is it! Best of all this meal is made with only 4 ingredients!! Perfect for busy summer days!
To make this super easy dish I start by patting the chicken thighs dry then seasoning them with salt and pepper. Then in a small bowl I mix together curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder and mango chutney. That’s it! For so few ingredients there is so much flavor in this sauce! It has a nice sweetness from the chutney and spice from the curry powder.
I made this recipe with chicken thighs to keep the chicken tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. This recipe can be made with either bone in or boneless chicken thighs. I personally prefer skin on for the extra crispy skin!
Serve with NESTEA Slightly Sweet Black Tea. Not too sweet and super refreshing!
Grilled Curry Mango Chicken
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin on
- salt and pepper
- 1½ teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup mango chutney (I've also used apricot preserves and they are great too!)
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional (only if you want some spice)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel. This ensures the skin will get nice and crispy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill and cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl combine curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder and chutney.
- When the chicken is finished cooking brush on the sauce and serve immediately! You can serve extra to dip in as well!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nestea. The opinions and text are all mine.