Super Easy Grilled Curry Mango Chicken. Bone in chicken thighs brushed with a sweet and savory curry mango sauce. Ready in less than 30 minutes!
Thank you NESTEA for sponsoring this post! All opinions and text are my own.
I am always looking for quick summertime meals that can be made on the grill and in less than 30 minutes. This Grilled Curry Mango Chicken is it! Best of all this meal is made with only 6 ingredients!! Perfect for busy summer days!
For so few ingredients there is so much flavor in this sauce! It has a nice sweetness from the chutney and the perfect amount of spice from the curry powder.
How to make Grilled Curry Mango Chicken
To make this easy recipe I start by patting the chicken thighs dry then seasoning them with salt and pepper. This helps to get the crispy skin on the outside. Then in a small bowl I mix together curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder and mango chutney. Set aside the sauce and preheat your grill. When the grill is hot cook the chicken for 5 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until fully cooked. When the chicken is finished cooking brush on the sauce and serve immediately! You can serve extra to dip in as well!
I made this recipe with chicken thighs to keep the chicken tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. This recipe can be made with either bone in or boneless chicken thighs. I personally prefer skin on for the extra crispy skin! If you make this recipe with boneless chicken breast just make sure to lower the cooking time.
What to serve with the Grilled Chicken
- Creamy Confetti Corn
- White, brown or cauliflower Rice would go great with this!
- Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges
- BLT Pasta Salad
- The BEST Baked Beans
- Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
Here are more delicious Chicken Recipes to try!
- Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken
- Easy Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Sticky Tender Asian Chicken Thighs
Grilled Curry Mango Chicken
- 4 chicken thighs bone-in and skin on
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup mango chutney I've also used apricot preserves and they are great too!
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional (only if you want some spice)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel. This ensures the skin will get nice and crispy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill and cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl combine curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder and chutney.
- When the chicken is finished cooking brush on the sauce and serve immediately! You can serve extra to dip in as well!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nestea. The opinions and text are all mine.