15 minute Mushroom Arugula Flatbread Pizza. An easy weeknight meal made with only 5 ingredients!
We are lucky enough to live right by the mushroom capital of the world Kennet Square, Pennsylvania. I love mushrooms and love to incorporate them into a lot of my dishes. This flatbread is no different.
This pizza is loaded with shitake mushrooms and baby portobellos. Creamy herb and garlic Boursin cheese and sliced mozzarella are also layered onto the pizza.
Flatbreads work great for an easy lunch, dinner or even appetizer. They make a wonderful base for pizza and speed up the prep time immensely. For this recipe I used a garlic naan style flat bread. You can always use pitas or thin premade pizza dough.
I like to keep extra flatbreads in the freezer and pull them out for a quick weeknight meal.
You can certainly make your own flatbread from scratch but if your in a pinch I suggest using the store bought flatbread instead. Any flat bread can be used in this recipe.
To assemble this simple Mushroom Arugula Flat bread Pizza start by slathering 1 tablespoon of Boursin Garlic Herb Cheese onto each flatbread. Top with sliced mozzarella, shitake and baby portobello mushrooms. Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. After it comes out of the oven top with fresh arugula. I also like to sprinkle some crushed red peppers on top.
Enjoy this quick and easy flatbread pizza tonight!
Mushroom Arugula Flat bread Pizza
- 2 flatbreads I used a garlic naan
- 2 tablespoons Boursin Garlic and Herb cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella sliced thin
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced (mix of shiitake and baby portobello)
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Boursin cheese onto each flatbread.
- Top with 1/4 cup mozzarella on each.
- Layer 1/2 cup of mushrooms onto each flatread and place in the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the flatbread is golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and top with 1/4 cup of arugula for each flatbread. Serve immediately.