Roasted Garlic Potatoes Drizzled With A Creamy Horseradish Aioli. Perfect side dish to complement any meal!
Roasting vegetables is the best way to create a quick and easy side dish. These Roasted Garlic Potatoes are very easy to make and only require 4 simple ingredients, all of which you probably have on hand.
You can’t go wrong with crunchy, tender, oven roasted potatoes. Tender on the inside with a nice crisp crunch on the outside.
I’m not a fan of change. However thinking of recipe ideas for Thanksgiving I wanted something different you don’t usually see served during thanksgiving. Mashed potatoes are a staple for any thanksgiving meal. I changed them up by using small red potatoes that I quartered and roasted. To give the potatoes even more flavor I served them with a drizzle of spicy horseradish aioli.
These roasted potatoes are tossed in olive oil and garlic. When they come out of the oven chopped parsley is sprinkled on top. They are drizzled with a creamy 3 ingredient horseradish aioli.
This is a super easy way to prepare potatoes and makes a delicious side dish!
One of the secrets to this recipe is to cook the potatoes at a high temperature. This ensures the crunchy golden brown exterior.
This method for roasting works for any type of potato although red potatoes are my favorite.
Aioli is typically made with egg yolks, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. It is essentially a homemade mayonnaise with minced garlic. I wanted to make a quicker version so i used store bought mayonnaise a squeeze of lemon juice, garlic and horseradish.
How to make Roasted Potatoes With Horseradish Aioli
To make these Roasted Potatoes simply toss the potatoes, olive oil and garlic together and layer onto a baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Take out of the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Done!
To make the Horseradish Aioli combine horseradish, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When the potatoes are ready serve the horseradish aioli on the side for dipping or drizzled on top. Enjoy!
Here are more delicious Side Dish Recipes to enjoy!
- 30 Minute Creamy Confetti Corn
- BLT Pasta Salad
- Green Bean Casserole
- Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Mushroom Shallot Garlic Quinoa
Roasted Potatoes With Horseradish Aioli
- 1.5 pounds tiny red potatoes cut in cubes or quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh horseradish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add potatoes to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic. Toss to combine (I usually just use my hands).
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with horseradish aioli or serve it on the side. Serve immediately.
- Add horseradish, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic to a small bowl. Whisk to combine
- Add salt and pepper to taste.