Top 10 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes! Most recipes can be made in under 30 minutes! These chicken recipes are perfect for a busy weeknight.
Top 10 Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes
Chicken is a staple in my household. I love incorporating chicken in everything from soups to appetizers to one pot meals. Below are the Top 10 Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes featured on Chef Savvy. Almost all of the dishes are 30 minutes or less. Perfect for quick weeknight meals. Enjoy!
1. Easy 20 Minute Chicken Tortilla Soup: This Easy 20 Minute Chicken Tortilla Soup is a comforting, flavorful and fast weeknight dinner. Top with tortilla strips, cilantro and avocado! A comforting, flavorful and fast weeknight dinner. This recipe only takes 20 minutes and requires one pot!
2. Easy Honey Garlic Sesame Chicken: Crispy breaded chicken bites baked then tossed in a sweet and spicy honey garlic sauce. I like to serve these as an appetizer or as a main dish with a side of rice to soak up all the extra sauce! Best of all this dish is ready in less than 30 minutes!
3. Thai Red Curry Chicken Meatballs: This is a reader favorite! Homemade chicken meatballs baked then tossed in a creamy Thai red curry sauce. Serve over rice or cauliflower rice for a low carb option. This is another easy 30 minute meal!
4. Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders: Chicken Tenders breaded in Italian breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. A quick and easy 30 minute weeknight meal everyone will love! A healthier alternative to fried chicken tenders!
5. Slow Roasted Basil Chicken Curry: Chicken breasts cooked in a delicious basil coconut curry sauce. Loaded with tons of flavor! I love serving this over rice to soak up all the extra sauce! Made in one pot and cooked low and slow for 3 hours. This can be made in the Instant pot if you are short on time in less than 30 minutes!
6. Crispy Asian Chicken Bites: Crispy baked chicken bites smothered in a sweet and spicy Asian inspired sauce. A quick and easy meal that’s ready in under 30 minutes!
7. 30 Minute Lemon Chicken: Chicken breast pan fried then served with an amazing sauce of white wine, chicken stock and lemon juice. You only need a few ingredients to make this one pan dish! I love serving this recipe over rice or mashed potatoes.
8. Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl: A zesty Chicken Burrito Bowl loaded with tons of fresh Mexican flavor! Just like Chipotle’s burrito bowl but healthier! This recipe is great for meal prepping and can be made in less than 30 minutes!
9. Easy Chicken Stir Fry: Easy 30 Minute Chicken Stir Fry loaded with vegetables and tossed in a spicy Asian sauce. Feel free to substitute the vegetables for whatever you have on hand!
10. One Pan Italian Chicken Skillet: A simple One Pan Italian Chicken Skillet that can be made in less that 15 minutes! Serve alongside a salad or over pasta. I love serving this chicken skillet with extra crusty bread for dipping in the tomato sauce!
Tips for making the best chicken
- I almost always use boneless skinless chicken thighs in my recipes. I find the chicken to be more tender and juicy.
- Pound out your chicken. This helps the chicken to cook fast and keeps it from drying out. It also helps the chicken to cook evenly.
- Always season your chicken with salt and pepper!
- Allow your chicken to rest. Whether your baking, grilling or pan frying your chicken I always like to let my chicken breast rest at least 5 minutes before slicing into it. This helps the chicken to retain its juices and stay moist.