Chicken is a staple in my kitchen. I love incorporating chicken in everything from soups to appetizers to one pot meals. Below are the Top 10 Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes featured on Chef Savvy. Almost all of the dishes are 30 minutes or less. Perfect for quick weeknight meals. Enjoy!
1. Easy 20 Minute Chicken Tortilla Soup: A comforting, flavorful and fast weeknight dinner. This recipe only takes 20 minutes and requires one pot!
2. Easy Honey Garlic Sesame Chicken: Crispy breaded chicken bites tossed in a sweet and spicy honey garlic sauce. Serve as an appetizer or as a main dish with a side of rice.
3. Thai Red Curry Chicken Meatballs: Baked chicken meatballs tossed in a creamy Thai red curry. Quick 30 minute meal!
4. Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders: A healthier alternative to fried chicken tenders. Takes less than 30 minutes to make.
5. Slow Roasted Basil Chicken Curry: Made in one pot and cooked low and slow for 3 hours. Loaded with tons of flavor!
6. Crispy Asian Chicken Bites: Crispy baked chicken bites smothered in a sweet and spicy Asian inspired sauce.
7. 30 Minute Lemon Chicken: A super easy recipe for Lemon Chicken. You only need a few ingredients to make this one pan dish!
8. Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl: A zesty Chicken Burrito Bowl loaded with tons of fresh Mexican flavor! Just like Chipotle’s burrito bowl but healthier!
9. Easy Chicken Stir Fry: Easy 30 Minute Chicken Stir Fry loaded with vegetables and tossed in a spicy Asian sauce.
10. One Pan Italian Chicken Skillet: A simple One Pan Italian Chicken Skillet that can be made in less that 15 minutes!