Chopped Kale Quinoa and Avocado Salad
Nutrient packed Kale Quinoa and Avocado Salad. Super healthy and loaded with tons of fresh flavor!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped kale
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 tablespoons avocado diced
- 4 tablespoons button mushrooms diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- salad dressing optional if desired (My <a href="https://chefsavvy.com/main-dish/336/" target="_blank" data-mce-href="https://chefsavvy.com/main-dish/336/">Lemon Herb Dressing</a> would be wonderful on this!)
Add kale, quinoa, avocado and mushrooms to a bowl.
Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately as is of with your favorite dressing.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!