One Pan Italian Chicken Skillet
A simple One Pan Italian Chicken Skillet that can be made in less that 15 minutes!
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 thinly sliced chicken breast Equal to 1 Pound
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 16 slices mini mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
Add olive oil to an oven safe skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Saute chicken until fully cooked flipping halfway. Takes about 8 minutes.
Add in sliced garlic and saute for a minute.
Stir in crushed tomatoes, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer. This takes about 1-2 minutes.
Take off the heat and top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately!