Turkey Tortilla Soup
Super Easy Turkey Tortilla Soup loaded with tons of Mexican flavor and leftover roasted turkey. This soup only takes 30 minutes to make!
- 3 cups cooked turkey shredded
- 6 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of half of a lime
- salt and pepper
Add all of the ingredients to a large saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook for 20 minutes.
Take off of the heat and add in cilantro and lime juice.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately and garnish with avocado, tortilla strips or cilantro if desired.