One Pan Mexican Pasta
One Pan Mexican Pasta loaded with black beans, corn, cilantro and salsa. A super easy one pan dinner!
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup green bell peppers diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 jar 14 ounces Ragu Pasta Sauce, original
- 1 cup medium taco sauce
- 1 cup salsa I used medium
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups elbow macaroni uncooked
- avocado diced for serving
- cilantro chopped for serving
- chopped tomatoes diced for serving
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven.
Add ground beef and onion. Cook until beef is not longer pink and is browned. Drain excess fat and set aside.
Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the same pan. Toss in the green pepper and onion and saute for 3-4 minutes, or until tender.
Add beef back to the pan and stir in black beans, corn, pasta sauce, taco sauce, salsa, pasta and water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
Serve immediately with avocado, cilantro and tomato on top.