Pumpkin Pecan Granola
Pumpkin Pecan Granola loaded with dried cranberries, pecans and pumpkin seeds. Perfect for breakfast or as a snack. So much better than store-bought!
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup pecans halves
- 1 cup pepitas shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree not pumpking pie filling
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted for 10-20 seconds in microwave)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Make sure all of the oats are coated.
Spread granola evenly on a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat.
Bake for 15 minutes and stir the granola carefully not to break up clusters. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the granola to cool. The granola with get crunchier as it cools it tends to be sort of soft when it first comes out of the oven.
Toss cooled granola with dried cranberries and enjoy.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week or freeze for up to 2 months.