Frozen Mixed Berry Lemonade
Frozen Mixed Berry Lemonade. Super refreshing, tart and slightly sweet. Only 5 ingredients are needed to make this slushy mixed berry lemonade!
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup simple syrup equal parts sugar and water boiled until sugar dissolves
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and pulse until combined.
Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until slushy.
Serve immediately with fresh fruit for garnish!
- Change up the flavors: Have other frozen fruits taking up space in your freezer? This frozen lemonade recipe works perfectly with any of your favorite fruits.
- Make it a cocktail: Add some vodka or tequila to turn this tasty lemonade into a boozy adult cocktail. Trust me, adult slushies are definitely worth a try!
- Enjoy your leftovers: Make enough to enjoy now and later! Simply freeze whatever lemonade you have leftover, then enjoy later in the week for a nice midday snack.