Grilled Asian Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- green onions for garnish if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, chili sauce, Sriracha, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar to a large ziplock bag. Seal tightly and toss to coat the chicken in the marinade. Place in the refrigerator for an hour.
Cook until the chicken reaches 165 degrees internally (about 8 minutes depending on thickness).
Serve immediately with green onions and sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.