Grilled Asian Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- green onions for garnish if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
Combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, chili sauce, sriracha, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk until combined.
Place the chicken in a large plastic ziploc bag. Pour in half of the asian marinade, reserving the rest to brush on the chicken during cooking. Seal the bag and toss to coat chicken.
Place in the refrigerator for an hour.
Cook chicken on the grill and brushing with the reserved sauce. Cook until the chicken reaches 165 degrees (about 8 minutes depending on thickness).
Serve immediately with green onions and sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.