Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges
Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges. The perfect snack or side dish to complement any meal. Takes less than 45 minutes to make!
- 4-5 small russet potatoes cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- parmesan cheese grated, if desired
- parsley chopped, for serving if desired
- your favorite dressing for dipping if desired
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands or with tongs.
Sprinkle potatoes with oregano, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, pepper and salt. Toss to combine.
Bake for 25-30 minutes flipping halfway. Potatoes should be crispy and golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside.
Once the potatoes come out of the oven toss them with Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley if desired. If you ask me it's a must!
Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauces.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!