Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Nuggets
Super Crispy Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Nuggets. Breaded in panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until golden brown and crispy. Wonderful as an appetizer or for dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts cubed (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- extra Parmesan cheese for garnish if desired
- chopped parsley for garnish, if desired
- Bourbon Barbecue Sauce for dipping, if desired
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Add flour to a shallow dish.
Add egg to a shallow bowl and whisk, set aside.
Add breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
Starting with the flour and ending with breadcrumbs, dip the chicken into the flour, egg and Parmesan breadcrumbs.
Line the chicken tenders on a baking sheet covered with a silicone baking mat.
Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until fully cooked. Flip halfway through cooking.
Take out of the oven and top with extra Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley for garnish.
Serve with a side of your favorite dipping sauce.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!