Crispy Baked French Fries
Super Crispy Baked French Fries. Soft and fluffy on the inside, extra crispy on the outside. These are fries you can feel good about eating!
- 4 medium russet potatoes cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and spray with cooking spray.
In a large bowl toss together all of the ingredients.
Add the fries to the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
Serve immediately with a side of ketchup (or your favorite condiment) and enjoy!