One Pan Meatball Stroganoff
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 16 ounces cremini mushrooms sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups beef stock
- 1 pound frozen meatballs I used beef meatballs
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley for garnish if desired
- grated parmesan cheese for serving if desired
Add oil to a large pan or pot. Heat the oil over medium high heat.
Add in the onions and mushrooms and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until the onion starts to get tender. Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
Add in beef stock, frozen meatballs (no need to defrost), paprika and egg noodles.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed, the noodles are tender and the meatballs are heated through.
Add in the sour cream and mix together until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately with parsley for garnish, if desired.