Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili. The BEST turkey chili made healthier and in the slow cooker! Hearty, thick, filling and full of flavor!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 15 ounce cans tomato sauce
- 2 14.5 ounce cans fire roasted garlic diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn (no need to thaw)
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1½ tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 whole chipotles in adobo diced (can add some sauce too for some more heat)
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- green onions
- tortilla chips
Heat a large skillet with olive oil.
Add in ground turkey and cook until browned and no longer pink.
Add the turkey to the slow cooker along with the rest of the ingredients (except for toppings)
Cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for 4 hours, until the soup is cooked through.
Serve warm with the suggested toppings above!