20 Minute Sriracha Chicken
Super Easy 20 Minute Sriracha Chicken. Pan fried chicken thighs marinated in a sweet and spicy sriracha sauce.
- 4 chicken thighs bone in and skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar depending on how sweet you like it
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 1/2 cup water
- fresh cilantro for serving if desired
- lime wedges for serving if desired
Add soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha and water to a medium bowl. Reserve 1/4 of the marinade.
Add the chicken to the bowl and marinade while the oil is heating up.
Heat oil in a large skillet or cast iron grill pan.
When the pan is nice and hot add in the chicken skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until fully cooked.
Brush the remaining marinade mixture on top of the chicken.
Serve immediately with fresh cilantro and lime wedges if desired.