Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili pepper
- Bourbon Barbecue Sauce or 2 cups of your favorite Barbecue Sauce
Rinse the ribs and pat try with paper towels.
Add brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chipotle chili pepper to a small bowl and stir to combine.
Sprinkle the dry rub onto both sides of the ribs.
Spray the slow cooker with some nonstick cooking spray.
Place the ribs in the slow cooker and pour your barbecue sauce on top.
Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-8 hours or until the meat is falling off the bone.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!