Slow Roasted Basil Chicken Curry
Slow Oven Roasted Basil Chicken Curry made in one pot and cooked low and slow for 3 hours. Loaded with tons of flavor!
- ½ medium onion large dice
- ½ of a jalapeño with seeds
- 4 lean chicken breasts cubed
- 3 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 13.66 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon basil thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Add onion, jalapeno, chicken, curry paste, coconut milk, water, yogurt and tomato paste to a large Dutch oven. Stir to combine and place the lid on the dutch oven.
Transfer to the oven and cook for 2.5 – 3 hours. The sauce should thicken and reduce by almost half.
Serve immediately on a bed of jasmine or brown rice. Garnish with extra cilantro or basil and lime wedges if desired.