Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts End trimmed off and sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes for spice, if desired
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Layer Brussels Sprouts on a baking sheet with garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. With your hands toss to combine.
Place in the oven and cook until caramelized and tender 20-25 minutes.
Take out of the oven and immediately sprinkle with lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine. Serve immediately. Enjoy!