These Vietnamese Pork Meatballs are loaded with flavor! They are made with fresh mint, cilantro, fish sauce, ginger and garlic then baked until golden brown!
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 onion, small dice
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon five spice
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- green onions for garnish, if desired
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons asian chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teasoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl add all of the meatball ingredients except for the green onions.
Using your hands mix until well combined. Roll into golf ball size meatballs (I got around 20 meatballs).
Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
Serve with the sauce drizzled on top and green onions for garnish, if desired.
Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl, set aside until you are ready to serve.