Cauliflower Fried Rice
Super Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice. A low carb healthy meal loaded with tons of vegetables and eggs! Ready in under 20 minutes!
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 medium carrots, small dice
- 1 small onion, small dice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1-2 tsp sriracha or to taste
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- green onions for garnish, if desired
Cut cauliflower into large chunks and add to a food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower resembles rice, set aside.
Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet.
Add the eggs and scramble until fully cooked. Remove them from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining tablespoon of butter into the pan.
Add carrots, onion and riced cauliflower to the pan and cook until tender and lightly caramelized, 3-4 minutes.
Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
Add the eggs back to the pan along with the peas, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and Sriracha. Cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
Serve immediately with sesame seeds and green onions for garnish, if desired.