Air Fryer Vegetables
This Air Fryer Vegetables recipe is sure to be your new favorite way to work veggies into any meal! It's super quick, easy, and flavorful.
- 1 red bell pepper, large dice
- 1 orange bell pepper, large dice
- 1 medium red onion, large dice
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese for serving, if desired
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Add vegetables to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and spices. Toss to coat the veggies.
Spray the insert of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray. Add in vegetables and cook for 8 minutes or until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately with parmesan cheese, if desired.