Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs
Sticky Tender Asian Chicken Thighs smothered in a sweet and spicy Asian inspired sauce. Juicy, tender and loaded with flavor!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 chicken thighs bone in and skin on
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- parsley for garnish if desired
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Add oil to a large skillet and heat.
Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
Once the pan is nice and hot add in the chicken skin side down.
Cook until the outside is crisp and caramelized, 3-4 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile whisk together, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, sriracha, ginger, brown sugar, vinegar and garlic.
Add it to the pan with the chicken and turn off the heat.
Place in the oven and cook until the chicken reaches 165 degrees. This takes about 25-30 minutes.
Serve while hot with sesame seeds and parsley for garnish, if desired.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!