Grilled Asian Chicken
Juicy and tender Grilled Asian Chicken smothered in a sweet and spicy Asian sauce. Takes less than 10 minutes prep time!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- green onions for garnish if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
Combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, chili sauce, sriracha, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk until combined.
Place the chicken in a large plastic ziploc bag. Pour in half of the asian marinade. Seal the bag and toss to coat chicken.
Place in the refrigerator for an hour.
Cook chicken on the grill flipping half way through until fully cooked (about 8 minutes depending on thickness).
Serve immediately with green onions and sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.