Juicy and tender Grilled Asian Chicken smothered in a sweet and spicy Asian sauce. Less than 10 minutes of prep time!
Time to fire up the grill again. This time with a sweet and spicy Asian inspired grilled chicken breast.
This chicken is suuper easy to make. Perfect for a busy weeknight meal. It starts with a sweet and spicy asian marinade. Made with soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, sesame oil and sriracha. I use half the sauce as a marinade and reserve the rest for drizzling the chicken once it is cooked. This sauce makes an awesome marinade for veggies and meats.
I let the chicken marinade for at least an hour to soak up the sauce. It goes on the grill for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
While the chicken is on the grill I heat up the other half of our Asian marinade in a small saucepan until it’s thick and can coat the back of a spoon.
Love this Grilled Asian Chicken? Here are some of my favorite chicken recipes!
Grilled Asian Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- green onions for garnish if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- Combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, chili sauce, sriracha, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Place the chicken in a large plastic ziploc bag. Pour in half of the asian marinade. Seal the bag and toss to coat chicken.
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Cook chicken on the grill flipping half way through until fully cooked (about 8 minutes depending on thickness).
- Serve immediately with green onions and sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!