Easy 30 Minute Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps! Grilled pork tossed with an amazing Asian sauce. This delicious Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps recipe is perfect as an appetizer or for a quick and easy healthy dinner! It’s family-friendly, low carb, and a fun way to add extra vegetables to your diet!
It’s no secret that I love easy, healthy dinner recipes, especially anything Asian-inspired. These Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps couldn’t be easier. They are the perfect low carb meal for a busy weeknight and can be made in under 30 minutes as well!
These Pork Tenderloin Lettuce Wraps are also great as a healthy appetizer! They’re super quick to throw together and can be served hot or cold. Make the pork and sauce the night before, and then all you’ll need to do the next day is wrap them up and serve!
- How to make low carb Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps
- What kind of lettuce is used for this pork lettuce wraps recipe?
- Can I serve this Asian pork and sauce with something else?
- Is this Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps recipe low carb?
- Storage & Reheating
- Other Asian-inspired healthy recipes you will love:
- Pork Tenderloin: Works great on the grill. It stays crispy on the outside and moist on the inside!
- Soy sauce: I used low sodium soy sauce for a healthier option – we don’t need extra salt! This soy sauce adds just the right amount of saltiness to the pork lettuce wraps.
- Hoisin sauce: This is where the sweetness comes in! Hoisin sauce is usually made out of soybeans, fennel, red chili peppers, and garlic. It’s extremely aromatic, with a hint of anise flavor from the fennel.
- Oyster sauce: Despite the name, it doesn’t actually taste fishy! It’s salty and sweet, with a hint of earthiness.
- Lettuce: This is what you wrap it all up in! I used bib lettuce as it’s the easiest I’ve found to use.
How to make low carb Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps
- Heat, grill, and rest. Firstly, heat the grill to medium heat and then spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add pork and cook for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked. Allow the pork to rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Make the sauce. Secondly, while the pork is cooking make the sauce. Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and oyster sauce to a large skillet or pan. Cook over low heat until heated through.
- Cut and toss the pork. Next, cube the cooked pork into bite-sized pieces. Toss the cubed pork into the sauce.
- Garnish and serve! Finally, serve immediately over bib lettuce with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
What kind of lettuce is used for this pork lettuce wraps recipe?
- Bib lettuce (this is what I use!)
- Romaine Lettuce
- Butter Lettuce
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Kale (stems removed)
- Collard Greens
- Cabbage (boiled)
- Swiss chard
Can I serve this Asian pork and sauce with something else?
Is this Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps recipe low carb?
Storage & Reheating
- Store: Store these Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Store the pork and sauce in a separate container to the lettuce.
- Reheat: Add the pork and sauce to a saucepan and heat thoroughly on the stove. Serve with fresh lettuce.
Other Asian-inspired healthy recipes you will love:
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- 20 Minute Beef and Broccoli
- Kung Pao Shrimp
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Beef Fried Rice
Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 16 ounce pork tenderloin
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- bib lettuce for serving
- green onions for garnish if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- Heat grill to medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drizzle pork with olive oil and grill for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked. Allow the pork to rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork is cooking make the sauce. Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce to a large skillet or pan. Cook over low heat until heated through.
- Cube the cooked pork into bite sized pieces.
- Toss the cubed pork into the sauce.
- Serve immediately over bib lettuce with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.