Easy 30 Minute Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps! Grilled pork tossed with an amazing Asian sauce. Perfect as an appetizer or for dinner!
These Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps couldn’t be easier. They are the perfect meal for a busy weeknight and can be made in under 30 minutes!
After the pork is grilled I toss it in the Asian inspired sauce. The sauce is made up of 3 simple pantry staples: soy sauce, hoisin sauce and oyster sauce. I like to double the sauce if I am serving it with a side of sticky rice.
Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 1 package 16 ounces Smithfield® Marinated Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- bib lettuce for serving
- green onions for garnish if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- Heat grill to medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add pork and cook for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked. Allow the pork to rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork is cooking make the sauce. Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce to a large skillet or pan. Cook over low heat until heated through.
- Cube the cooked pork into bite sized pieces.
- Toss the cubed pork into the sauce.
- Serve immediately over bib lettuce with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.