Toasted Ravioli. A super easy appetizer made with cheese ravioli fried until golden brown and topped with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping!
- 1 pound bag cheese ravioli frozen
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese for serving if desired
- chopped fresh parsley for serving if desired
- marinara sauce for serving if desired
Add milk and eggs to a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
In another shallow bowl add breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder and stir to combine.
Dip raviolis into the egg mixture then into the breadcrumb mixture making sure to coat both sides.
Place the breaded ravioli on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile fill a large pot with at least 2 inches of oil and heat to 350 degrees F.
Remove ravioli from the freezer. Working in small batches cook the raviolis for 3-4 minutes.
Place the raviolis on a plate lined with paper towels and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
Serve immediately with parmesan cheese, fresh parsley and marinara sauce, if desired.