Garlic Butter Steak Bites and Potatoes
Garlic Butter Steak Bites and Potatoes. Tender strip steak seared in a garlic butter sauce alongside crispy wedge potatoes. The perfect one skillet meal!
- 1 pound strip steak cut into Bites
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 medium russet potatoes scrubbed and cut into wedges
- parsley for serving if desired
Combine all the seasoning in a small bowl. Season the steak and potatoes with the seasoning.
Heat oil in a large skillet. Add potatoes and cook on medium heat until golden brown and tender on the inside. If the potatoes start getting too brown turn down the heat or add a bit more oil to the pan. Once the potatoes are fully cooked remove from the pan and set aside.
To the same skillet heat 1 1/2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Once the pan is really hot add half of the steak and cook 1-2 minutes on each side. (If the steak is getting too brown turn down the heat some) Remove the steak from the skillet and place on the plate with the potatoes and set aside.
Cook the remaining steak with the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauces if desired and a sprinkle of parsley.