Avocado Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Avocado Corn Black Bean Salsa. Perfect as an appetizer or snack! Loaded with black beans, corn and tomato. Serve at your next party or get together!
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1/2 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapeno minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 whole avocado medium dice
Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl except for the avocado. Toss to combine.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
When ready to serve add in avocado and toss gently making sure not to mash avocado. Serve immediately.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!